Sunday, November 6, 2011

TODAY? TODAY!

Today, I made the leaves dance. Well, the leaf blower we bought yesterday made the leaves dance. And then? And then I used the vacuum and mulched them all up. I learned something, though. One must remember to re-zip the bag to the mulcher before vacuuming the leaves again. I was caught up in the swirl of mulched leaves before I realized that the vacuum tube was pulling whole leaves up and chopping them up and putting them back on the ground.

Today, I used the over ripe bananas to make banana muffins. Comfort food that made my house smell divine.

Today, I spent time writing on my newest novel. I got wrapped up in listening to the two ladies in my head have a conversation over coffee and muffins.

Today? Today? Today, as the saying goes, is always the first day of the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment